These services are available to all current CSULB students, faculty, and staff only.
Questions? Contact Us!
Are the materials you need unavailable? Interlibrary Services offers options to obtain materials not currently available (checked out, temporarily unavailable, we don't own it, etc.) at CSULB: CSU+, LINK+ and BeachReach; each are described in detail below.
CSULB students, faculty and staff may also visit any CSU Library and borrow circulating materials. You will need to present your CSULB ID card.
(Books and media only – RECOMMENDED option)
- Resource Sharing between 23 CSU libraries
- Requests are placed in OneSearch
- Average delivery time is 2-5 working days
- Loan period
- 60 days for books
- 30 days for media
- No overdue fines
- You will receive an email notification when your items can be picked at the Circulation Desk (1st Floor) or if your item cannot be supplied through CSU+
- CSU+ questions can be directed to Circulation Staff. For more information, please call (562) 985-5512.
(Books and media only) -- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
LINK+ is a consortium of academic and public libraries that have an agreement to share our book resources.
When searching for a book/media in OneSearch and the item is not available here at CSULB Library, there will be a link to the LINK+ central catalog to search and request the material via LINK+.
- Average delivery time is 2 -5 working days.
- You will receive email notification when your items can be picked at the Circulation Desk (1st Floor) or if your item cannot be supplied through LINK+.
- NOTE: LINK+ requests won’t appear on your library account until the item is physically received here at CSULB Library
- LINK+ questions can be directed to Circulation Staff. For more information, please call (562) 985-5512.
- For more information, please see the LINK+ information page.
***Try CSU+ first for book & media requests***
Articles, book chapters, conference proceedings, dissertations and books can be borrowed through BeachReach.
- Average delivery time for articles and book chapters is 2-5 business days.
- Average delivery time for books and media materials varies depending on availability and how far the item has to travel. It can range from a few days up to two weeks.
- You will receive an email notification when your requests are electronically delivered to your BeachReach Account or are ready for pick up.
- Books and media that cannot be delivered to you electronically can be picked up at the Circulation Desk (1st floor).
- Check the status of your requests by logging in to your BeachReach Account.
- See the BeachReach FAQ.
- Problems with your BeachReach requests? Tell us about them.
For CSU+ or LINK+ questions and information:
- Email Circulation Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 562-985-5512
For BeachReach questions and information:
- Email Interlibrary Services Staff: email@example.com
- Phone: 562-985-4629