University Center for Undergraduate Advising
The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- undeclared students,
- students interested in exploring major options or identifying a new major,
- Beach Academy members,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to improve grade point averages and clear academic probation,
- academically disqualified students seeking reinstatement to the University.
For these populations, we provide:
- guidance in exploration of academic plans,
- recommendations for personal growth and academic development,
- explanation and interpretation of academic requirements and policies,
- referrals to campus resources.
UCUA has moved to a new location: Student Success Center - 140. Drop-in advising will be limited between January 14 and January 18. Please call ahead to check availability.
Your CSULB ID card is required for service.
Location: Student Success Center - 140 Phone: 562.985.4837 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org