University Center for Undergraduate Advising
The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- undeclared students,
- students interested in exploring major options or identifying a new major,
- Beach Academy members,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to improve grade point averages and clear academic probation,
- academically disqualified students seeking reinstatement to the University.
For these populations, we provide:
- guidance in exploration of academic plans,
- recommendations for personal growth and academic development,
- explanation and interpretation of academic requirements and policies,
- referrals to campus resources.
Appeal of Academic Disqualification - Fall 2018 appeal information will be posted here prior to the end of the Fall term. Visit UCUA during Drop-in Advising for more detail.
Your CSULB ID card is required for service.
Location: Horn Center - 103 Phone: 562.985.4837 Email: email@example.com