Beach Transfer Transition Center (BTTC)
- The mission of the Beach Transfer Transition Center (BTTC) is to help identify processes, procedures and institutional practices that will have a positive effect on the student success of CSULB transfer students.
- The Beach Transfer Transition Center (BTTC) is a part of the Beach Academic Resource Center (BARC) and is located in the new Student Success Center (SSC) room 220. This Spring 2019 was the soft opening of the BTTC which seeks to serve the needs of CSULB transfer students, providing a space to create community. The BTTC acts as a referral center, connecting students to support services throughout campus.
- Looking for a place to study?
- Stop by during our scheduled hours and make use of the great study space available.
- Want to reserve a space to study with a group? (COMING SOON!)
WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED NATIONAL TRANSFER STUDENT WEEK, THANK YOU FOR CELEBRATING YOUR STORY!
- Monday, October 21st (4:00 pm - 7:00 pm) - Welcome Mixer & College Day (USU - Ballroom)
- Tuesday, October 22nd (4:30 pm - 6:30 pm) - CSULB Is Here For You Resource Fair (Maxson Plaza)
- Wednesday, October 23rd (4:30 pm - 6:30 pm) - Coffee Break Open House (BARC)
- Thursday, October 24th (5:30 pm - 7:00 pm) - Mixer & CSULB Women's Soccer Game (Softball field & George H. Allen Field)
- Friday, October 25th (10:00 am - 12:00 pm) - Donut Miss Out Open House (BARC)