NOTE: As of March 12, 2020, all in-person UCUA workshops have been suspended until further notice. This action is a proactive step being taken to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For more information visit www.csulb.edu/covid-19.
UCUA Advisors can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online appointments (via Zoom video conferencing) or phone advising appointments can be scheduled via SSC-Advising & Tutoring. UCUA advisors will monitor email and conduct appointments between 9:30am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. For online drop-in advising, please see the online drop-in advising hours.
Students should check BeachMail regularly for updates.
University Center for Undergraduate Advising
Advising Center for Exploration
The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- Undeclared Students and those interested in exploring major options or identifying a new major,
- information about University policy relating to major declaration,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to return to good academic standing after being placed on academic probation,
- information about reinstatement to the University after academic disqualification,
- GenExcel program participants,
- Long Beach College Promise 2.0 participants,
- information about the University's Beach Pledge program.
Office: SSC-140 Email: email@example.com
Phone (Not currently available): 562.985.4837