University Center for Undergraduate Advising
Advising Center for Exploration
The University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) is the primary advising center for:
- undeclared students,
- students interested in exploring major options or identifying a new major,
- Beach Academy members, Partners for Success members,
- students seeking assistance in creating a strategy to improve grade point averages and clear academic probation,
- academically disqualified students seeking reinstatement to the University.
For these populations, we provide:
- guidance in exploration of academic plans,
- recommendations for personal growth and academic development,
- explanation and interpretation of academic requirements and policies,
- referrals to campus resources.
Appeal of Academic Disqualification
Undergraduate students academically disqualified following the Spring 2019 semester may appeal to request an additional semester on academic probation. The online form is now accessible and will close on June 21st at 5:00 p.m. For more information please read the instruction sheet.
Your CSULB ID card is required for service.
Location: Student Success Center - 140 Phone: 562.985.4837 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org