Beach Transfer Transition Center (BTTC)
- The mission of the Beach Transfer Transition Center (BTTC) is to help identify processes, procedures and institutional practices that will have a positive effect on the student success of CSULB transfer students.
- The Beach Transfer Transition Center (BTTC) is a part of the Beach Academic Resource Center (BARC) and is located in the new Student Success Center (SSC) room 220. The BTTC opened in Spring 2019 and seeks to serve the needs of CSULB transfer students, providing a space to create community. The BTTC acts as a referral center, connecting students to support services throughout campus.
- Looking for a place to study?
- Stop by during our scheduled hours and make use of the great study space available.
- Want to reserve a space to study with a group? (COMING SOON!)
- Read about how The California State University is supporting community college transfer students on their journey to a bachelor's degree. Look for a BTTC shoutout from Erika Garfias, one of our Fall 2019 transfer students.
WELCOME SPRING 2020 TRANSFERS! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OUR SPRING 2020 WORKSHOPS & EVENTS!
To RSVP for any of the workshops, please use the following link http://bit.ly/bttcRSVP2.
WEEK OF FEBRUARY 17, 2020
WEEK OF FEBRUARY 24, 2020
WEEK OF MARCH 2, 2020