Ensuring student success in the classroom is exceedingly important. Our faculty and staff are proud of the excellent academic as well as artistic progress made each year by our students. A large part of that success is the personal, hands-on advising offered to students at the department, college, and university level. Current students can use the link and information below to arrange individualized advising.
The link will take you to the campus Single Sign On screen. Enter your student ID and password, and then click on the box for the CSULB Student Success Collaborative. From there, you can schedule appointments with an advisor and receive much needed information.
- Undergraduate students seeking academic advising with an academic advisor, use SSC- Advising & Tutoring.
- You can only schedule an appointment up to two weeks in advance.
- If you have been disqualified from the University, you must attend a Reinstatement Workshop in the University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA) before you can make an appointment with an advisor. To register call UCUA at 562.985.4837.
- Bring Your CSULB ID Card
- Since advising sessions are scheduled for 30 minute intervals, we recommend you review your plan in your Degree Planner prior to your appointment.
- Advising appointments are scheduled for 30 minute sessions, so it is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes early.
- Your appointment may be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late.
- If you cannot keep an appointment, you must cancel the appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please be courteous to other students by planning ahead (cancel or reschedule in a timely fashion). This will help open up time slots for other students.