Fall 2019 Completers
If you have completed all Service or Specialist Credential Program requirements, you are now ready to be recommended for your credential. Please complete the following steps:
- Check that your Fall 2019 grades have posted
- Check that your degree has posted (if applicable)
Step 2: Submit the following items to the Credential Center by February 21, 2020*. Items may be submitted by email to email@example.com, fax (562) 985-7617 or in-person to EED-42.
- Request for Recommendation (PDF)
- Any missing items that were highlighted on your credential evaluation
Step 2: Application and Payment
- A CSULB Credential Analyst will submit an online credential recommendation to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC)
- Watch for an email from the CTC (donotreply @ ctc.ca.gov) with notification that you have been recommended
- Complete the online application (Professional Fitness Questions)
- Pay for your credential
*After February 21, 2020 - Candidates that have not completed all credential requirements and/or submitted their Request for Recommendation will be made inactive. It will be the responsibility of the credential candidate to contact our office when all credential requirements have been completed. Note: a new Credential Evaluation and Service fee may apply.