Campus Community Update #294November 30, 2015
Work With Time, Not Against It: We’ll Help You by Staying Open 24/7 During Finals
Finals are here again! To serve you better, the Library is going to power through them with you in an 11-day-long 24/7 blast of studying goodness. Our 24/7 operations will begin Sunday, December 6th at 12:30 PM and end on the night of Wednesday, December 16th at midnight.
During this special time of the semester we remind you that:
- Community Service Officers (CSOs) will be located in the lobby area to provide escort service if requested.
- After Starbucks closes, free coffee will be served (while supplies last)!
- If you need late night research help, use our 24/7 chat service or our library FAQs.
Please help us keep the Library clean and welcoming during this time and for your safety and the safety of others, observe the following rules during the Library's extended hours:
- No reserving, saving, or selling of seating.
- No camping or squatting.
- No electrical appliances.
- No shopping carts.
- No moving of furniture that is bolted or restrained.
- No blocking aisles, pathways, or doors.
Long Beach municipal code may be enforced if these rules are not observed. The Library is not responsible for belongings left unattended.