Start Date: Nov. 1, 2017
Completion Date: Jan. 15, 2018
As part of a campus-wide signage and wayfinding improvement project, all parking lots will be renamed and all campus signage replaced by Jan. 15, 2018. Initial construction for the new signage infrastructure will begin on Nov. 1, 2017.
This project will introduce an new naming convention for all parking lots on campus that will be reflected in both campus signage and online campus maps. Lot usage (employee/general) designations will remain the same, however parking lots will now be identified with a letter and number combination to quickly communicate a uniformed appearance and offer a more cohesive wayfinding experience. Employee lots will now begin with E, General (or student) lots will begin with G, and Resident lots will begin with R.
A campus conversion map and quick-reference chart have been provided below. It should be noted that the colors used on these documents are for illustration purposes only and do not represent the colors for future signage or campus maps.
For additional questions regarding this process, please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 562.985.8292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a hard copy version of the quick-reference conversion chart, these items will be available at the following on-campus locations (starting Nov. 8, 2017):
- TechHub, CSULB Library (LIB)
- Ticket Sales Counter, Student Union (USU)
- Staff Human Resources, Brotman Hall (BH)
- Cashiering Office, Brotman Hall (BH)
- Disabled Student Services, Brotman Hall (BH)
- Faculty Affairs, Brotman Hall (BH)
- Equity and Diversity, Foundation Building (FND)
- University Art Store, Faculty Affairs (FA3)
- Visitor Information Center (VIC)
- Parking and Transportation Office (PTS)