The GSRC provides graduate school related resources and events for prospective and current post-bac students related to graduate studies including:
- One-on-one advising for current graduate students or students interested in applying to graduate school by appointment or drop-in basis
- Individualized support with applying to graduate programs including writing the statement of purpose, preparing the CV/résumé, securing letters of recommendation, and learning about funding for graduate studies
- Graduate school-related workshops for all current and prospective grad students (see Workshops & Events page for details)
- Preparation for college entrance exams including the GRE and GMAT
- Funding opportunities for student scholarships and travel grants for students to attend academic conferences
- Graduate events including the GSRC’s annual CSULB Graduate Program Information Fair, Graduate Writing Institute, and CSULB Graduate Research Conference
- Laptop loan program for CSULB post-baccalaureate students
- Study space for students - all undergraduate and graduate students welcome!
- Coming soon - Graduate writing consultations for CSULB post-baccalaureate students (credential, masters, certificate, doctoral) seeking one-on-one help with a graduate writing specialist - ideal for students seeking writing support for a class paper, thesis/dissertation, research project, or grant proposal
Students interested in pursuing a post-baccalaureate program (e.g., masters, doctoral, credential, or certificate) are encouraged to visit the GSRC located in Library 504 or contact us for more information.