Volunteer Instructors Needed!
The Instructor Packet can be completed and emailed to OLLI@csulb.edu.
Teach Your Passion
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at California State University, Long Beach (OLLI) invites you to consider teaching a class for our adult learners aged 50 or over.
This is a chance to give back to your community by doing what you love to do: Teaching your passion and sharing your expertise with students who are interested and excited to learn, with none of the pressure!!
- No Tests, No Grades, No Paperwork, No Publishing
- Curious Students who come to Listen, Question & Learn
- State of the Art Classroom with full Audiovisual capabilities: Computer, Internet, Multimedia Projector, Microphones, and 35 mm Slide Projector.
- Academic, Practical, Activity & Computer Topics – OLLI needs all types of instructors
- You Select your Class Topic & Write your Class Description
- Four 8 Week Sessions a Year: You choose the session and number of classes; You suggest the day & time
- Teach Day or Evening, usually 90 minute classes
- In-Class Assistants & Administrative Office Support for all needs
- Copy Service available for your handouts
- Complimentary Annual OLLI Membership for ALL instructors
- Take Classes Yourself
- No Text Books required; No Bookstore Concerns
- No Bureaucracy, Promotion, or Tenure Issues
- Convenient Location; Free Parking for Instructors and Coaches
- Flexible, Informative and Fun: The Way Teaching Should Be
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at CSULB
1250 Bellflower Blvd., HS&D 100
Long Beach, CA 90840-5609
Phone: (562) 985-8237 Fax: (562) 985-8213
Website: www.csulb.edu/centers/olli Email: email@example.com
OLLI @ CSULB is located on East Campus in the Human Services & Design Building
(HS&D) Rooms 100 & 101 near the corner of Palo Verde Avenue & Anaheim Road
“MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE IN BOTH YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS”