The Master of Science in Marketing Analytics (MSMA) is a STEM designated program designed to provide students with advanced and highly demanded training in current marketing tools, marketing research, forecasting, and statistical and analytical skills, and other marketing relevant skills that will advance their career prospects in the field of marketing analytics.
The program’s requirements comprise a 30-unit, cohort-based, lock-step sequence of courses covering four core components:
- Develop an advanced understanding of fundamental marketing functions, including product, branding, channel, integrated marketing communication, and pricing
- Acquire marketing research and analytics, statistics, forecasting, and modeling skills required to tackle real world marketing challenges in the era of Big Data
- Learn up-to-date, cutting-edge digital marketing and new media marketing practices through a set of digital marketing and social media courses
- Demonstrate competency through the culminating experience in which students work with local businesses and industry leaders to identify marketing opportunities and develop analytical solutions
Fast Track For Undergraduates
If you are on CSULB College of Business undergraduate and you are interested in learning more about our Fast Track program.
“I had the pleasure of taking the Marketing Analytics class during my MBA program with Professor Reo Song. The class was an eye opener for me personally as it helped shape my next career move into Digital Marketing and Marketing Analytics/Reporting. Being a numbers enthusiast, the ability to apply statistical techniques to real life Marketing examples was so much fun for me personally. The class was by far my favorite class in the entire program and I definitely recommend the class for any numbers enthusiast, Statistics, or Marketing professional. The skills and knowledge I learned in this class I apply on a daily basis and will carry with me forever.”
- Elie Malouf, Class of 2016