CALL US AT 562-985-5761
or e-mail the UAM for more information.
When you join the UAM you provide vital support for the museum's exhibitions, publications, educational programs, and collections. Enjoy special access to exhibitions, lectures, publications, and special events that focus on contemporary international art. As a member, you are privy to private tours of the UAM's unique Hampton Collection of American paintings, the site-specific sculpture collection, and UAM works of art on paper.
Become a member of the UAM and help support our university and community, furthering our mission to enhance understanding and appreciation of the the visual arts. JOIN NOW by contacting our Membership Coordinator.
- Free admission to UAM for self
- notification of all exhibitions and events
- 10% discount on UAM Publications
- Recognition on the UAM electronic donor plaque
* Students must provide copy of school identification card.
- Free admission to UAM for two
- Exclusive invitations to all exhibitions and events
- Opportunity to join UAM Support Organizations
- Recognition on the UAM Electronic Donor Plaque and the UAM Annual Report
- 20% discount on UAM Publications
* The Educator level requires faculty or staff status at an institution of learning or a musuem; copy of identification card must be provided.
- All of the above plus a subscription to X-TRA magazine
- 10% discount at participating Long Beach business partners
- All of the above plus one complimentary UAM publication chosen for you
- FREE parking with advance reservation (must be booked M-F)
- 1 FREE UAM “Friend Level” Gift Membership to recipient of choice
- $5 OFF each ticket at the Carpenter Center (excludes Cabaret Series)
- All of the above plus the opportunity to participate in acquisition of new works of art for UAM,
- 2 complimentary tickets to Director's Event Series.
- Free admission to UAM for four, notification of all exhibitions and events, opportunity to join UAM support organizations, recognition on the UAM electronic donor plaque and in the UAM Annual Report, FREE Admission to participating AAM Museums in the US, and 20% discount on UAM Publications, a subscription to X-TRA magazine, 10% discount at participating LB Businesses, one copy of all UAM publications (starting from the date you join), FREE parking with advance reservation (must be booked M-F), one FREE UAM “Friend Level” Gift Membership to recipient of choice, $5 OFF each ticket at the Carpenter Center (excludes Cabaret Series), the opportunity to participate in acquisition of new works of art for UAM, Complementary tickets to lectures and symposia, Invitation to annual dinner with UAM Director for Two, and four complementary tickets to Director's Event Series.
Corporate Partner $2500/year
All of the above benefits of the Benefactor level plus six complementary tickets to Director's Event Series
UAM partners with X-TRA Magazine
All new and renewing UAM members receive a one year subscription to X-TRA, a contemporary art quarterly. X-TRA is a quarterly art journal that has been published in Los Angeles since 1997. Their mission is to promote and provoke critical dialog about contemporary visual art. The journal is collectively edited by a board composed of artists and writers. X-TRA publishes diverse critical approaches on a range of topics in expansive features, historical essays, commissioned artists' projects, interviews, and substantive exhibition reviews. The UAM is proud to partner with this extrodinary publication.