Karl Anatol Center - Conference Room
The Anatol Center is available for Academic Affairs faculty and staff use only.
When requesting the Anatol Center, please note:
- The Anatol Center is available for Academic Affairs faculty and staff use only.
- Requests will not be processed past 90 days.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 5 working days in advance.
- Departments are limited to 1 event per week.
- Conference Room Capacity: 120 for chairs only, 90 for tables and chairs
- The Patio Room has four distinct areas:
- Conference Area with a long table for 12
- Conversations Area (A) with seating for 10
- Conversations Area (B) with seating for 12
- Fireplace Area with seating for 4
- Technology Available: Conference Room Only
The Anatol Center is located on the 1st floor of the Academic Services Building (AS-119), in-between the Macintosh Humanities Building (MHB) and the University Library (LIB) on the south end of campus just off 7th Street.