You are here
Sharks @ the Beach & CNSM Live!
The CSULB Shark Lab and the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics jointly present: Sharks @ the Beach & CNSM Live!
Join us on Saturday July 21, 2018 for an afternoon of shark & science & math fun! Admission is free and open to the public. Families are encouraged to attend.
- View special video footage featuring the CSULB Shark Lab
- Participate a Q&A session with Shark Scientist Chris Lowe and guests
- Tour the Shark and Marine Labs
- View the sun via solar telescopes
- Challenge yourself with Math puzzles
- Experience a simulated ocean oil spill and clean-up
- Take a hands-on tour of our Museum Collections of mammals, birds, and reptiles
- Try Science Learning Center activities and exhibits
- Meet our partners in science from Cabrillo Marine Aquarium and the California Science Center
- Do mentored Physics experiments
Admission is free; donations are greatly appreciated. Snacks will be available for purchase during event.
1:00pm to 5:00pm in the Hall of Science building.
Arrive early! Free parking is available in the Foundation parking lot, but space is limited. Additional parking is available for $9. See event details section for more information.
Some of the Experiences We Will Share with You