Questions Regarding Cap and Gowns
The campus announced that Commencement is being postponed until further notice. Can I return my cap and gown?
- Commencement has only temporarily been postponed, we encourage students to keep their cap and gowns for commencement, pictures and family mementos. To place orders visit www.balfour.com/csulb.
- If students would like to return their cap and gown, they must be in the original package.
- To return cap and gowns, please call Balfour customer service at (800) 433-0296.
Questions Regarding ID Cards
How do I get my student ID while the Bookstore is closed?
Please contact the ID Card Office at (562) 985-7388 or email us at IDCard@CSULB.edu to make an appointment. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm.
Questions Regarding Textbooks/Rentals
Can I still purchase textbooks?
- Yes, the bookstore is physically closed, but we are processing online orders.
- We have textbooks available that are being shipped daily. We are offering free shipping during our closure.
Can I return a purchased textbook?
Textbook purchases can no longer be returned. Unfortunately they are past our return dates, per our normal refund policy.
How can I return a textbook I rented from the Bookstore?
Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are operating to ensure the health and safety of our staff and students.
We have provided two social distancing methods for you to return your rentals.
How can I sell my textbooks back?
Our online textbook buyback program is quick and easy; we even offer free shipping to send your books back.
Sell back books you bought, regardless of where you bought them from!
Questions Regarding DOR and Veterans Accounts
How to order course materials, supplies, and/or technology with funds from a DOR or Veterans account
Our goal is to make the acquisition of your course materials and supplies as easy as possible. Please see the document link below for information on ordering course materials, supplies, and/or technology with your DOR or Veterans account funds.