Thesis and Dissertation Office
Ready to submit your thesis, project report or dissertation?
Be sure to complete all 4 steps:
- Have your signature page complete with all signatures.
- Have your manuscript formatted to the best of your ability and complete in one PDF.
- Deliver your signature page to the Thesis and Dissertation Office by 5 p.m. of the deadline date.
- Upload your PDF using the Internet address provided to you at the time you bring in your signature page. A payment of $95 is required at the time of uploading the PDF.
More information is available regarding manuscript submission and the format evaluation process.
Need help with formatting?
- Refer to a mini-manuscript (pdf) for examples of formatted pages.
- Watch a PowerPoint slideshow of formatting rules.
- Set up a pre-submission consultation (during designated dates).
- Come to a workshop.
- Call or email anytime with specific questions.
Concerned about copyright?
- Check out the copyright information page.
- Use the sample of a copyright permission request (word document).
Looking for a thesis?
- Information about CSULB theses is available through OneSearch, the Library's online catalog.
- Titles written after 2008 are only available on Proquest Dissertations and Theses Database.