Bachelor of Arts in Economics
(code ECONBA01) (120 units)
- Take all of the following courses:
- ECON 100 Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
- ECON 101 Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- ACCT 201 Elementary Financial Accounting (3)
- Take one of the following courses:
- MATH 115 Calculus for Business (4)
- MATH 122 Calculus I (4)
Students with upper division standing declaring Economics as a major may substitute ECON 300 for ECON 100 and 101.
- Take all of the following courses with a "C" or better:
- ECON 310 Microeconomic Theory (3)
- ECON 311 Macroeconomic Theory (3)
- ECON 380 Economic Statistics (4)
- Take six additional upper-division courses in Economics of which at least two must be at the 400 level.
The following courses may not be used to satisfy the elective requirement in economics: ECON 300, 306I, 366, 495, and 499.