Required identification: CSU Alumni Association card.
Alumni from any California State University campus are provided library privileges upon presentation of their CSU Alumni Association card and registration at the Library Circulation Desk. These library privileges include:
- Loan period for books from the general collection for 21 days; 4 renewals allowed.
- Loan period for media materials (audiocassettes, compact discs, videos, and DVDs) is 7 days ; 1 renewal allowed.
- Item renewal in person or electronically (via My Library Account).
- Maximum 10 item checkout.
- No remote access to our licensed databases (We do have a list of open-access/free databases that can be accessed remotely)
Note on obtaining a library card: While we strive to create accounts on demand, a supervisor must be available to create the account and technological issues may result in a delay. There may be times when we cannot issue new library accounts. When applying for a library card, be sure to ask for a Circulation Supervisor at the front desk. Thank you for your patience in this matter. In order to apply for an account, you must provide your Social Security number.