Pick-Up Procedures and Consultation Appointments
The Operational Hours of the I-Space are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
The I-Space staff are available for consultation BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at designated office hours. Before submitting an appointment request, please review this site for relevant information.
For consultation appointments, please reserve a time slot by using the Innovation Space Service Request Form.
Appointments can be used for any services offered by the I-Space.
All students, faculty, and staff can submit a request via email or use the Innovation Space Service Request Form to pick up their order at the CSULB Library Luxer One lockers.
Guidelines for order pickup are as follows:
- Fill out the Innovation Space Service Request Form or send an email request for order pickup to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following required information:
- Name, email address, and Campus ID of requester (e.g., Sam Sample, Sam.Sample@csulb.edu, 012345678)
- Filename as uploaded to the I-Space using the service request form (e.g., Sam_Sample_mount.stl)
- You will receive an email with a code to retrieve your order at the CSULB Library Luxer One lockers when it is ready for pickup.
- The CSULB Library Luxer One lockers are outside the main entrance of the library and are accessible 24/7.
- Orders that are not picked up after 4 days will be removed and you will need to resubmit an order pickup request to start the process again.