Student Association of Theatre Arts
Student Representatives can be contacted by email.
The Student Association of Theatre Arts (SATA) is the student organization to which all Theatre Arts majors and minors belong. An elected board of Student Representatives serves as the voice of the organization, fulfilling the mission of SATA through educationally-enriching and community-building programs, providing leadership and financial support for student-driven initiatives, and advocating for positive change on behalf of the student body.
SATA Mission Statement
- To give voice to the undergraduate Theatre Arts student body and facilitate positive change regarding their educational experience in the Theatre Arts Department.
- To provide fundraising vision, planning, support, and advice to Theatre Arts student driven initiatives.
- To produce events that better the student community and professional development of our membership.
- To assist the Theatre Arts Department with events and programming.
- Chief of Operations
- Student Voice and Outreach Chair
- Chief of Finance
- Chief of Communications
- External Communications Chair
- Programming Chair
- Fundraising Chair
- Artists in Black Chairperson
- Artists in Black Associate Chairperson