Ticketing Policy & Pricing
|Senior Citizen (55+)||$20|
|CSULB Faculty & Staff||$20|
Call 562.985.5526 for information on group ticket pricing for groups of 10 or more.
- All events are General Admission (no assigned seats).
- The use of cell phones, cameras, or other recording devices is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to resell any unclaimed tickets five minutes prior to curtain.
- Food or drink is not allowed in the theatre.
- Use of electronic devices is prohibited during the performance.
- There is no late seating.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Exchanges earlier than 48 hours prior to your performance will incur a $2.00 fee and any exchanges within 48 hours or after the performance has started will incur a $5.00 fee.
- In the event of a sold out house, the box office will open a waitlist one hour prior to curtain.
CSULB Theatre Department Alumni are entitled to one (1) complimentary ticket per production. Fill out the Comp Ticket Request Form with your request at least 48 hours in advance.
Other qualified individuals may request complimentary tickets by filling out the Comp Ticket Request Form at least 48 hours in advance.
Box Office Hours
|Monday||11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
|Tuesday||11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
|Wednesday||11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
|Thursday||11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
|Friday||11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
Box office will also be open 1 hour before performances begin.
Please note - the box office will be closed on Mondays after a weekend of performances.
For questions please contact Cal Rep Ticketing Service or call 562.985.5526. If you are calling after hours, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.