CSULB has over 300 recognized student organizations, representing 12 diverse categories. However, if you cannot seem to find an organization that meets your interests and needs, we can help you create a new student organization on campus!
- CSULB students wishing to create a new Student Organization or Reactivating a Previous Student Organization: Complete an online In-Take Interest Form. Please note that the In-Take process for potential new organizations and to reactivate previous organizations only occurs during Fall and Spring semester.
- CSULB students interested in creating new Club Sports: Initiate the process with the Office of Club Sports & Recreation by contacting the Associate Director, Brian Coriaty at 562.985.7351 or Brian.Coriaty@csulb.edu, KIN-20A.
- Nondiscrimination: CSULB student organizations shall have no rules or policies that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, color, age, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status veteran status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or disability (California Code of Regulations, Title 5, Sections 41500-41503).
- Hazing: No student organization may engage in hazing or commit any act that injures, degrades or disgraces any fellow student (Education Code Section 48900).
- Refer to REGULATION I from the CSULB Regs: Regulations for Campus Activities, Organizations and the University Community for more information.
For any questions regarding the process to create a potential new student organization or to reactivate a previous student organization, please contact Dr. Matt Cabrera, Assistant Director of Student Life and Development.