About the Event
When: October 13, 2021 and October 14, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Via Zoom
Every year representatives from various graduate and professional schools participate in the fair sponsored by the Educational Opportunity Program. Due to COVID-19, the Grad Fair will be brought to you virtually this year. Students are able to meet with representatives from private and public institutions nationwide. This is a great opportunity for students to learn more about postgraduate opportunities, admissions procedures, and financing graduate education. The event is free for all current CSULB students.
Information for Students
Preparing for Graduate School?
Attend the Virtual Graduate and Professional Schools Fair
Whether you plan to apply to Grad School now or in a few years, getting a head start on the process is the best way to research your options.
The Virtual Graduate and Professional Schools Fair offers you the opportunity to meet with representatives from private and public institutions nationwide. This event will help you explore your postgraduate options, gather information, learn about the admissions process, and financing graduate education.
How does it work?
The Grad Fair will be hosting 50 schools, 25 schools Wednesday, October 13, 2021 and 25 schools Thursday, October 14, 2021. The list of graduate and professional schools attending will be posted soon. Upon registering you will receive the list of schools attending, schedule/times, and Zoom links. Each school will have two hours assigned; one hour will be an Information Session and the second hour will be one-on-one drop-ins. During drop-in hour students will have the opportunity to ask questions directly to school recruiters. The fair is open to all CSULB students.
Prior to the fair, be sure to:
- Attend the Pre-Graduate School Week Workshops
- Research graduate schools of interest by reading their descriptions and visiting their websites.
- Be prepare to ask questions to representatives (Sample Questions - PDF)
- Prepare questions for schools of interest based on your research.
- Review the list of schools participating (School List - PDF)
Information for Representatives
General Information for Representatives
California State University, Long Beach Annual Virtual Graduate and Professional Schools Fair will be held on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 and Thursday, October 14, 2021 via Zoom. CSULB student population is over 35,000 students. This virtual fair is a great opportunity for recruiters to meet highly qualified and diverse students interested in graduate and professional studies.
Important Registration and Payment Instructions
Thank you for your interest in recruiting CSULB student at the Graduate and Professional Schools Fair.
We accept payment by credit card only. Once you complete your registration information, full payment is required. Please click on the “Pay Now” button under Payment Information. If you have any questions please contact Event Coordinator, Lorena Romero at CSULB-EOP-Gradfair@csulb.edu.
Registration fee includes:
- One-hour group Information Session about your program(s) by video, audio and chat communication with students via Zoom.
- One-on-one 10-minute sessions with students interested in additional information for an additional hour.
- Up to 4 recruiters/representatives can participate in scheduled group and one-on-one sessions.
- Share program information and documentation with students ahead of time.
- Your program(s) and school information will be advertised on the EOP website and on our schools’ student event platform BeachSync.
Deadline to register is Friday, October 1, 2021 or once spots are filled.
Please note space is limited and registrations will be received on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration and payment must be received by October 1, 2021 to secure your spot.
Cancellation request must be received by email no later than Friday, October 1, 2021. No refunds will be given after October 1, 2021. Please email cancellations to CSULB-EOP-Gradfair@csulb.edu.
We look forward to seeing you at this event. If you have any questions, please contact the Event Coordinator, Lorena Romero at CSULB-EOP-Gradfair@csulb.edu.