Skip to main content
What is Basic Needs Program?
- Housing Security - Safe, affordable, fixed, and habitable, inclusive of WiFi and study space
- Food Security - Acquire, Prepare and store nutritious food.
- Mental and Physical Health
- Financial well-being to ensure those needs are met.
- These are inclusive of essential needs for student well-being.
- Hygiene Supplies
- Childcare to attend educational and employment responsibilities.
- In the last 12 months, did you ever eat less than you felt you should because there wasn't enough, money for food?
- In the last 12 months, has the electric, gas, oil, or water company threatened to shut off your services in your home?
- Are you worried that in the next 2 months, you may not have stable housing?
- Do problems getting childcare make it difficult for you to work or study?
- In the last 12 months, have you needed to see a doctor, but could not because of cost?
- In the last 12 months, have you been worried about food, housing or finances and it has gotten in the way of your academic performance?