Moving Services is responsible for the moving of furniture and office belongings during office renovations and relocations.
- Delivery of cardboard boxes for packing office belongings
- Relocation of furniture including bookcases, desks, file cabinets, tables, etc
- Disassembly and assembly of modular furniture
- Removal of surplus furniture for campus reuse and/or recycling
- Removal of computers and other electronics to Central Receiving
Moving Services can provide "delivery only" or set-up and break down of rental items.
- Folding tables
- Folding chairs
- Shade canopies
- Trash cans (no charge)
- Recycling cans (no charge)
Classroom Furniture Monitoring
- Table and chair counts
- Delivery and removal of special-needs furniture for Disabled Student Services