Environmental Health & Safety assists the university community in providing and maintaining a safe work environment for students, faculty, staff, contractors, and visitors. The EHS mission also encompasses responsibilities of protecting the local community and environment from potential hazards generated by university activities.
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) is responsible for the development and implementation of environmental and all occupational health and safety programs throughout CSULB campus. EHS has the following areas of responsibility: Environmental Protection, Workplace Safety, and Hazardous Materials.
Safe Drinking Water Act: Long Beach Water Department Consumer Confidence Reports
In accordance with Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations, the Long Beach Water Department publishes an annual Water Quality Report. The Water Quality Report describes, with clarity and great detail, the quality of the City's drinking water.
- Campus Drinking Fountain Action Plan for 2018
- Long Beach Water Department Consumer Confidence Reports (external site)
- CSULB Drinking Water FAQ
- CSULB Hydration Stations Location Map
- Campus Drinking Fountain Lead Test Results - Post 1990 Buildings
- Campus Drinking Fountain Lead Test Results - Pre 1990 Buildings