Starting September 1, 2020, Rideshare Rewards will be available to students.
The Rideshare Rewards program was designed to show appreciation to students and employees who use sustainable transportation modes to commute to campus. Participants log their green commutes on Zimride. Each month, four Rewards Members will be randomly selected to win $50 in Beach Buck credit that may be used at any of these participating locations.
Join the Rideshare Rewards program today and help fight climate change one ride at a time! We are grateful for your partnership in striving for our goal of carbon neutrality by 2030.
Currently enrolled students including College of Professional and International Education (CPIE) students and actively employed staff and faculty members are eligible for the Rideshare Rewards program.
Auxiliary employees should check with their Human Resources representatives to inquire about whether their department has opted into this program.
Eligible transportation modes include:
Bus, bike, scooter, skateboard, carpool, vanpool, electric vehicle, electric motorcycle, electric Vespa-styled scooter.
How to participate
- Log onto www.zimride.com/csulb with your campus ID and password.
- Click on the dropdown menu in the top right corner and select “Commute Calendar."
- Add your start and end destination in the commute details section.
- Input your commute detail up to 7 days in the past or future.
- Ensure all commutes are logged for the previous month by the 5th day of the following month.
Monthly winners will be notified via email by the 10th of each month. Additionally, an email will be sent to all Rideshare Rewards members notifying them of the four winners selected at random.
More information on this program is available at Rideshare Incentives.
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.