Developing study habits and communication skills specifically for remote classes is now an essential part of the college experience.
Online Learning Success Program
October 11 - November 14, 2021 | Deadline: November 7, 2021 | Application
This program supports students in strengthening their skills for success in online courses. Students who complete the program requirements will have a chance to receive $150 Beach Bucks (first come, first serve upon program completion). Beach Bucks are accepted at all 49er Shops locations (including the Bookstore, convenience stores) and many other campus food vendors as well as vendors within the Campus neighborhood. Beach Bucks recipients will be notified in Winter 2022.
- To improve students' navigation of the BeachBoard system.
- To provide tips and techniques for establishing learning goals, staying motivated, and managing time.
- To train students on digital tools and applications commonly used in an online course.
- To familiarize students with the many support systems (academic and other) available at CSULB.
Submit the online application no later than Sunday, November 7, 2021.
- Must be currently enrolled at CSULB.
- Previous award recipients are not eligible for additional awards.
- CPIE credit and non-credit (Professional and Workforce Development Course) students are not eligible for the award.
- To be eligible for the $150 Beach Bucks, students must complete the courses content and quizzes in all modules no later than November 14, 2021. NOTE: Quizzes will become unavailable at 11:59pm on November 14, 2021.
- It is expected to take approximately 3 hours to complete the program requirements.
Co-sponsored by CSULB Academic Technology Services, ASI, and The Learning Center.