2022 Call for Student Research Awards
Call for nominations for University Achievement Awards for two student research awards – to be presented at the University Achievement Awards & Celebration of Instruction, Research, Creative Activity and Service in mid-April (TBD).
Deadline for Submissions: Nominations and supporting information should be submitted to the respective College Dean’s Office by 5 pm Monday, February 14, 2022. Nomination packages and college recommendation should be submitted via ORED-Research @csulb.edu Monday, February 21, 2022.
- Outstanding Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity Student - Undergraduate Division
- Outstanding Research, Scholarly and Creative Activity Student - Graduate Division
Nominations for the two student awards should contain the following information:
- Nomination letter (Faculty): not to exceed two pages in length. The nature of the student’s research, scholarly or creative activity should be described indicating the unique nature of their accomplishment.
- Letter of application (Student): not to exceed two pages in length. The impact of the research, scholarly or creative accomplishment should be described, as well as the significance of the accomplishment within their educational experience.
- Exemplar: One sample of the accomplishment (i.e. submitted/published paper or poster, picture of artifact, video of recital or performance) accompanied by a description (not to exceed 250 words) suitable for a general audience identifying the student’s role in the project, and its significance within their discipline.
- Student CV and unofficial transcript
For further information and question please contact Mae DeBruin at the Office of Research and Economic Development.