Please follow the steps below which describe how to download and install the Office 365 desktop applications for Mac.
Using a web browser, login at the CSULB Single Sign-on page with your CSULB ID Number and Password.
Click on the Office 365 chiclet button to continue.
- Click on the settings icon (the grey gear shape) in the upper right hand corner of the screen, and then select Office 365 settings.
- Click on software.
- Click on install.
- The installation package for Office will be downloaded to your Downloads folder. When the download is complete, double click on the file Microsoft Office 2016 Installer.pkg.
- Continue to click through the installation windows and agreements until you reach a window requesting you to install. Click on Install.
- Enter in your Mac password, and click on Install Software. After the application notes its completion, click on Close.
- After closing the install, you'll be presented with information when opening Word. Click on Get Started and then Sign In
- Type in your CSULB email address and click on Next.
- Click on Work Account.
- Click on Work or School Account.
- Type in your requested CSULB credentials and click on Sign In.
- From there you can customize your Office settings and begin to use the product.