Please follow the steps below which describe how to download and install the Office 365 for Android and iOS.
First Time Use
These first two steps are only necessary if the app has never been installed OR used on the device. If the app has already been installed and used on the device, please skip to the Signing In section.
*Note: For this document we will use Word as the example application and the Apple Store as the storefront. The instructions are the same for Excel and PowerPoint, but will vary slightly with different storefronts.
- Go to Apple's App Store or the Google Play store and download the Microsoft Word app and then Launch Word.
- If this is the first time you’ve used the app, you will be asked to Sign In.
- Enter your CSULB email address and click Next.
- At the CSULB Single Sign On screen input your CSULB ID number and password.
- Future sign-ons to other Office applications on the same device will automatically link your sign on credentials.