$200.00 per hour
- Tuesday - Thursday after 4:00 PM
- Friday - Sunday upon availability
*To reserve your session, a $200.00 payment is required at booking. Reservations are accepted only within 60 days prior to the event.Contract must be signed and returned to our offices 7 days from booking.
- Photographer not included
- Short term parking in Lot G4
Guests are allowed to take pictures in the Garden during Public Hours at no cost. The following restrictions are enforced and if not met, visitors will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Photographer may only bring a hand held camera. No additional photography equipment such as tri-pods, sun shaders, etc, are allowed during public hours
- No changing in the restroom
- No props
- No formal wear (Wedding dress, tux) or costumes allowed
- No more than four people
- Only on photographer, no videographer
Please provide the EBMJG Rental Office and the Office of Safety Risk Management with the following:
- Full itinerary for the entire duration of the shoot/filming
- Detailed list of equipment, trucks, generators, etc.
- Proof of $5,000,000 liability insurance
- Safety and risk fees
- Filming not permitted during Public Hours
For more information contact the Garden event coordinators at (562) 985-8889 or email the Garden Coordinators office. You may also contact Pamela Jesse, University Special Events Coorindator, at (562) 985-8390 or email@example.com.