Create an Attendance Scheme
- Click Attendance Schemes at the top of the screen.
- Click New Scheme.
- Enter a Name for your scheme.
- In the Attendance Statuses section, enter a Symbol, Status Full Name, Assigned % and Order for each of your statuses.
- If you need more than three statuses, click Add Statuses. Enter a number in the corresponding field to add multiple statuses at one time.
- Click the Save button.
Copy an Attendance Scheme
Copy an existing scheme, such as the system scheme, to save time creating schemes. Copied schemes retain all statuses from the original scheme.
- Click on the triangle icon next to an Attendance Scheme you’d like to copy.
- Click the Copy icon in the drop-down list. Your copied scheme automatically displays on the Attendance Schemes page.
- Click the Edit Scheme icon in the drop-down list beside the new copy to make revisions to it.
Edit an Attendance Scheme
You can safely add new statuses to an existing scheme without impacting your attendance data. You can also edit the properties of your statuses, even if the scheme is being used in a register. When you save your changes, all associated attendance data is automatically updated.
- Click the triangle icon next to the attendance scheme you want to edit on the main Attendance Schemes page.
- Click on Edit Scheme.
- Make your revisions.
- Click Save.
Delete an Attendance Scheme
- Click the triangle icon next to the attendance scheme you want to delete on the main Attendance page.
- Click on Delete.
Delete an Attendance Status
You can delete any status that is not assigned to one or more users in a register. To delete a status that is in use, you must first replace all instances of the status with a different status on the Attendance Data page.
- Edit the Attendance Scheme that contains the status you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon next to the attendance status you want to delete.