Ordering Transcripts

Most graduate programs require official transcripts to apply for admission. Students seeking enrollment at an institution other than CSULB should check with their respective college/program of interest for transcript requirements.

If you need to order official CSULB transcripts, there are multiple ways to place a request through the Office of the Registrar (Student Records). Whether you are a current student or former student/alumni, you will need to have an active Parchment Learner account to order transcripts online.

Current Students:

Former Students/Alumni:

Note: CSULB students do not need to request or submit CSULB transcripts when applying to CSULB Grad Programs. Learn more about CSULB's Graduate programs application process.

For additional support with transcripts, contact Student Records.