You are here
Additional Bachelor's Programs
Students with a prior Bachelor’s degree who are seeking an additional Bachelor's degree are only eligible for funding through Federal Work-Study; the Direct Loan program; and, if still dependent, the Parent PLUS Loan at the undergraduate level.
Aid Eligibility for Additional Bachelor's Programs
|Program of study
|You may be eligible for
- Federal Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Work–Study
- Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (if a dependent student)
- Half-time (6 semester units)
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5
Information on the Direct Loan programs is available from Federal Student Aid; you can also review the loan information on our website under Loan Information.