Desktop Support Services
Desktop Support Services aims to provide comprehensive technology support to a diverse community of administrators and staff within the Division of Academic Affairs. Our goal is to enhance the student experience by providing the best resources, tools, and support to our staff and faculty, empowering them to be impactful to our students. We strive to employ best practices and proudly support the mission and priorities of the University.
Environmental responsibility is a priority for Desktop Support Services when maintaining hardware and software lifecycles. We accomplish this by procuring and deploying equipment with energy efficient and eco-friendly specifications. When retiring equipment, we follow standard e-waste guidelines to minimize our carbon footprint.
Desktop Support Services is passionate about maintaining good customer relationships and empowering staff to achieve the mission and priorities of the University.
Who We Serve:
We provide technology support in the following campus units:
- Division of Academic Affairs
- Horn Center Open Access Computer Lab & Library
- Pay for Print Services (campus-wide)
- University Library
- University Classroom Pool
What We Do:
Working closely with our partners in ITS, we serve as the main point of contact for:
- Managing enterprise-level solutions such as networking, email, and file/data storage.
- Installing and configuring University-licensed software/hardware.
- Solving technical issues related to desktop workstations, mobile devices, printers, and scanners for the Division of Academic Affairs.
Althought ATS does not manage the services below, we hope these links will help you get the information you need: