COVID-19 Testing Sites and Location Resources
Testing procedures vary throughout California, please check with your local government websites for specific information for your area. If you are experiencing symptoms, call your medical provider if you have one, or call 211 to get connected with one near you. Students experiencing symptoms, who have been exposed to COVID-19, or have questions are asked to call Student Health Services at 562.985.4771 or using the online form at the SHS website.
CSULB-specific updates can be found on the Reuniting the Beach page.
Testing Information for All CA Counties
Offering no cost coronavirus testing (COVID-19) available to qualifying residents in select states, 18 and older. Find test sites and schedule a COVID-19 test online.
Rite Aid has partnered with Verily and will use its Baseline COVID-19 Program to provide screening, scheduling, and return of results to participants at Rite Aid testing sites.
Pixel by LabCorp COVID-19 Test (At-Home Kit) Find out if you currently have COVID-19 without leaving home. Now with no upfront cost.
LA COUNTY LOCATIONS
- Free COVID-19 testing to ALL Los Angeles County residents, whether or not you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Priority for same or next day testing is still given to people experiencing symptoms, and certain critical frontline workers who interact with the public. Testing is by appointment only.
- More than 90 facilities across the county now offer free COVID-19 testing. Register for a test at a location near you using the interactive map or directory on the website.
ORANGE COUNTY LOCATIONS
- General questions: COVID-19 HOTLINE 714.834.2000
- Medical questions: Health Referral Line 800.564.8448
The Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test is also covered by most PPO plans, Medi-Cal, Cal-Optima Direct, Alta Med. All other Independent Practice Associations we will not be accepted even if the IPA is under Cal-Optima. Xpress Urgent Care also has self-pay options if you don’t have insurance. They are testing anyone that would like to get tested. COVID-19 testing is by appointment only.
General Information and COVID-19 Resources
Coronavirus COVID-19 Hotline
- Phone our toll-free line, 1.88.INFO.FDA, and choose option *
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EDT, except federal holidays