August 27, 2021 - September 17, 2021
Evaluation of Candidates for Reappointment, Tenure & Promotion to Associate Professor, and Promotion to Professor during Academic Year 2021-2022
Faculty, students, academic-administrators, and the President may contribute information to the evaluation of a faculty unit employee. Information submitted by the faculty unit employee and academic-administrators may include statements and opinions about qualifications and work of the candidate by other persons identified by name. Letters or memoranda that contain statements of opinion or allegations of fact by unnamed persons cannot be accepted.
All information must be emailed to the Department Chair with a copy to the candidate by September 17, 2021 for candidates for reappointment, tenure, promotion, or tenure and simultaneous promotion.
- Deborah Fraser (Promotion to Professor)
- Raisa Hernandez Pacheco (Reappointment)
- Erika Holland (Tenure & Promotion to Associate Professor)
- Ari Martinez (Reappointment)
- Elena Grintsevich (Reappointment)
- Mohammad Tavassol Farahi (Tenure & Promotion to Associate Professor)
- Brian Katz (Reappointment)
- Xiyue Liao (Reappointment)
- Thomas Klaehn (Tenure & Promotion to Associate Professor)
- Alexander Klotz (Reappointment)