Culminating Experience - Applied Projects
Please feel free to check back in for future updates.
Culminating Experience - Thesis
Below are the virtual thesis posters from our 2019 MSW Graduates, on a wide variety of fascinating topics.
Please click on the cover of each presentation below to read more. Congratulations on great work by everyone!
- Thesis Poster 1 (PDF)
- Author: Megan Hartley
- Title: Treatment for Women Experiencing Symptoms of Postpartum Postraumatic Stress Disorder and Training for Their Medical Providers: A Grant Project
- Thesis Poster 2 (PDF)
- Author: Angela Henderson
- Title: Mindfulness Based Intervention for Early Stage Dementia: A Grant Proposal
- Thesis Poster 3 (PDF)
- Author: Victoria Juarez
- Title: Asian/Asian American Lesbian. Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Youth and Family Program: A Grant Proposal
- Thesis Poster 4 (PDF)
- Author: Caroline Cosgrove
- Title: The End of Life Option Act of 2015: A Policy Analysis
- Thesis Poster 5 (PDF)
- Author: Yolanda Gomez
- Title: Extended Respite Care Within Shelther for Medically Vulnerable Older Adults Experiencing Homelessness: A Grant Proposal Project