Points of Pride for BSN Graduates
- The first-time RN (NCLEX) License Exam pass rate is 98.6 percent.
- The retention level of students is over 90 percent.
- More than 90 percent of students find employment upon graduation.
Points of Pride for all Graduate Nursing Programs
- Nursing students are eligible to take the national certification examination.
- The School has a 100 percent employment rate upon graduation.
- The Graduate Nursing Program has the largest nurse practitioner program in the California State University system.
In Fall 2017, the School had a total of 74 faculty: 31 full-time, 29 part-time, and 14 adjunct faculty.