Location and Parking for OLLI
OLLI at CSULB is located in Building HSD Room 101. This building is located near the corner of Palo Verde and Anaheim on the south-east side of the CSULB campus. The Interactive Campus Map provides detailed information on the campus and parking.
Community Parking Permits
- Monthly parking permits are available from the Cashier's Window in Brotman Hall. Provide your vehicle information including Plate number, color, make, model, year.
- A Community parking permit using License Plate Recognition is good for all General Lots. The closest are G13 or G14 and the two Palo Verde parking structures next to the lot.
- A daily rate may be paid at the kiosk in any General Lot using the car License plate number.
- The Foundation Parking Lot (FDN) has an attendant and charges short term and daily rates.
Note: All parking on the CSULB campus requires a valid permit - evenings and weekends. Check signs at each lot for regulations.
DMV Disabled Placard Holders
- Students with a current DMV disabled person placard may park in ANY blue marked space in any lot. Students must display their DMV placard AND hold a CSULB parking permit when they are parked in any lot.
- Metered Street Parking at Green curb spaces may be used by Disabled placard holders without paying - just show the placard.
Students not displaying the appropriate placard/ license plate will be subject to ticketing by Parking Services
Anyone who receives a ticket from CSULB Parking Services must go online or to the Parking Office (Merriam Way) to resolve the ticket.
CSULB Campus Shuttle Routes
Shuttles run around the campus during the Fall and Spring sessions - not Summer.
There is a shuttle stop at the corner of the parking structure in Lot G14 which will drop you on State University Dr. in front of the Design building. The return shuttle will pick up in front of the Foundation building.
- Check the CSULB Shuttle page for a map and a real-time schedule.
- Shuttle Hotline: 562.888.2497