You are here


Enrollment Services Forms

CHHS Grade Appeal Forms

FCS Internship Application (Word Doc) - This form is not signed by your CHHS Advisor.

What forms require a signature from a CHHS Advisor?

  • 104R/ROTC Graduation Plan
  • BUILD Expected Graduation Date
  • BUILD Major/Academic Advisor Verification Form
  • CRJU Internship Enrollment Form
  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Application
  • Educational Leave - No signature required for Fall 2020 currently
  • Grade Option Change Request (CR/NC)
  • HSC 485 Memo - HSC students must meet with an advisor during drop-in advising
  • Petition for Exception to Policy on Maximum Unit Load (Extra Unit Petition)
  • Timely Graduation Appeal

Forms that can be submitted to CHHS Advising for Associate Dean's Signature

  • Petition for Exception to Academic Policy for Undergraduate Limit (Repeat a Course More than Once or Audit)

How to submit forms to CHHS Advising

  • If you need a signature from a CHHS advisor or the CHHS Associate Dean, please email your completed appeal with all required documents to
    • This email is only for submitting forms! Questions will not be answered through this email. If you have questions, please visit drop-in advising or schedule an appointment with an advisor.
  • Please make sure you read the instructions on your form to ensure you are attaching any additional documents needed. Some forms require personal statements, transcripts, etc.
  • Incomplete forms will not be signed.
  • Allow up to five (5) business days for CHHS Advising to review and sign any appeals, forms, or petitions submitted to our office. If the form also requires the Associate Dean's signature, please allow additional time for review. 
  • It is the student's responsibility to submit documents in a timely manner, well in advance of any deadlines.
  • CHHS Advising cannot guarantee that documents will be reviewed by the deadline if they are not submitted at least five (5) business days prior to that deadline.