SERVE S4@ The Beach Online System
LOGIN HERE (use your Student ID and Beachboard Password)
S4 @ The Beach is required for all EDEL 200 and EDEL 300 SERVE students. All students must register of S4 to receive a placement.
S4 @ The Beach is used to:
- Register for the SERVE Program.
- Upload Certificate of Clearance and TB Test
- Placement Request - to submit a placement request.
- Log SERVE Rotation Hours
- Submit End of Rotation form
- Receive Final Fieldwork Evaluation
Important information for students in:
EDEL 200 - Placement in regular self-contained K-8 classrooms.
EDEL 300 - Placement in regular self-contained K-8 classrooms.
*For support using the Online System, try using a different web browser (ex: Firefox or Safari) or contact the TPAC Office at (562)985-1105 or CED-OCP@csulb.edu