Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) 2022
VITA is now closed for the year.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
The Volunteer Income Tax Income (VITA) is an IRS program that provides free income tax preparation to low-income, students, elderly, non-residents, and limited English proficiency individuals.
Get your tax returns prepared at the CSU Long Beach VITA site. IRS-certified tax preparers can assist you in preparing both federal and state tax returns.
Our CSU Long Beach College of Business VITA program is available to qualifying taxpayers with an income level of $58,000 or less. Our Team has refunded over $701,518 in taxpayer dollars last tax season.
- Government-issued photo ID
- Original social security card or documents of
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- for all family members
- All W-2 and 1099 Forms (if any)
- Other income or expense information
- Tuition fees and expenses paid (Form 1098-T)
- Total expenses paid for child/daycare
- Daycare or dependent care provider’s address,
- phone and identifying number (SSN or EIN)
- Bank account and routing number required
- for direct deposit refund
- Last year’s tax return is Wonderful.
- Green Check on your COVID PRESCREEN FORM
Hours of Operation Room
See you Next Year!
WALK-IN ONLY - NO ZOOM Meetings
We offer walk-ins and drop-offs at the computer lab in the College of Business Building, Room 243.
No appointments are necessary.
All VITA clients must complete a COVID pre-screening form before coming to campus and must receive a green checkmarkUse the COVID pre-screening form