Recent CSULB Graduates
As a recent graduate, a former student that graduated within the last 12 months, your “student” status will be updated to “alumni”. As an alumnus over the next few months, you will start to lose access to various chicklets in MyApps/SSO.
Verify your account is updated to your preferred NON-“@student.csulb.edu” email address with the campus. Any important information as well as the CareerLINK reset passwords will be sent to your preferred email address.
Continue to make career counseling appointments through BeachConnect. Once you lose the chicklet in MyApps/SSO you can contact the Career Development Center at 562-985-4151 or complete this form to request to schedule an appointment.
Once you lose the CareerLINK chicklet in MyApps/SSO, you will need to sign-in through the Career Development Center's Alumni webpage. Under the CareerLINK sign-in box select “Forgot password.” A link will be sent to your preferred email address to reset your password.
- CareerLINK Jobs: Over 12,000 full-time, part-time & internship positions posted annually
- Career Counseling: Individual appointments with a career counselor assist you with your career transition and job search strategy. Career counselors assist in clarifying values, interests, skills, and making a career decision. Includes career assessments if needed.
- Drop-in Advising: Career advisors are provided on a first-come, first served basis for questions that can be answered in 10 - 15 minutes, during posted hours only.
- Workshops: Such as resume writing, interviewing techniques, job search and networking, or applying to graduate and professional schools.
- Employer Information Sessions: Visiting employers present company information and promote current job openings.
- Job Fairs: Meet with a large number of employers, in one setting, who are specifically seeking CSULB students and alumni for the purpose of employment.
- On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program: OCI is a program designed, primarily to assist graduating seniors; however, there may be opportunities slated for alumni as well, on a limited basis. Alumni eligibility is determined by the specific employer posting the opportunity.
- CareerLINK Jobs - Over 12,000 full-time, part-time & internship positions posted annually
- GoinGlobal - Discover numerous jobs & internships, both domestic and abroad
- Big Interview - Watch expert video tutorials and get hands-on practice with virtual mock interviews
- Salary Calculator - Job salary estimator
- CareerShift - Find jobs & Internships, gain access to company contacts for networking
- CandidCareers - Search thousands of videos to hear from individuals with first-hand knowledge & experience
- Beyond B School - Advanced career training videos