These sessions provide information about the programs CSULB BUILD, LSAMP, McNair Scholars, MARC U*STAR, MMUF, OURS Connects, RISE, and UROP. Information Sessions are held multiple times a year during the fall and spring semesters between October and February for one hour. Zoom registration is required. Please register in advance although you will be able to register up until the Info Session begins. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing your unique link to join the session.
2020-2021 Information Sessions
|Wed., Oct. 14, 2020||5 pm – 6 pm||Zoom Registration|
|Thu., Nov. 19, 2020||5 pm – 6 pm||Zoom Registration|
|Thu., Jan. 21, 2021||5 pm – 6 pm||Registration coming soon|
|Wed., Jan. 27, 2021||5 pm – 6 pm||Registration coming soon|
- BUILD / MARC U*STAR / RISE: Please visit the BUILD / MARC U*STAR / RISE Application page here.
- LSAMP: Please visit the LSAMP website here. LSAMP accepts applications on a rolling basis with no annual deadline.
- McNair Scholars: Please visit the McNair website here.
- MMUF: Please visit the MMUF website here.
- OURS Connects: Please visit the OURS website here. OURS Connects accepts applications on a rolling basis with no annual deadline.
- UROP: Please visit the UROP website here.
Application Process Timeline
Other CSULB Research Programs
These are only some of undergraduate student training programs at CSULB. Visit the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs’ Student Research Opportunities page for additional undergraduate and graduate level programs.