Technology Support Services
ATS Technology Support Services is passionate about maintaining good customer relationships and empowering staff to achieve the mission and priorities of the University.
Who We Serve:
We provide technology support in the following campus units:
- Division of Academic Affairs
- Horn Center Open Access Computer Lab & Library
- Pay for Print Services (campus-wide)
- University Library
- University Classroom Pool
What We Do:
Working closely with our partners in ITS, we serve as the main point of contact for:
- Managing enterprise-level solutions such as networking, email, and file/data storage.
- Installing and configuring University-licensed software/hardware.
- Solving technical issues related to desktop workstations, mobile devices, printers, and scanners for the Division of Academic Affairs.
Although ATS does not manage the services below, we hope these links will help you get the information you need: