To download software, login to the Software Depot using your CSULB Beach ID and password for access. If you have forgotten your campus password, instructions for how to recover or reset your password are available.
Step One: Log in to CSULB Software Depot
- Visit the CSULB Software Depot login page
- In the User Login Form, enter your Beach ID
- Enter your Beach ID password (same as your email or MyCSULB password)
- Click on the 'Login' button to access the Depot
Step Two: Downloading Software
- After logging in click the 'Select Software' button.
- Use the menus to navigate around the Depot.
- Add desired software to your Marketplace cart.
- When ready, click the cart icon and check out.
- Depending on your software choice, you'll be presented with options to download software and access keys associated. An order receipt email will be sent your CSULB email address.
- All information, including the download link, is also available from the Depot. When logged in click your ID number at the top of the screen and select 'Your Account/Orders'.
Step Three: Installing the Software
Instructions for installing software are unique in most cases. Some production information and installation guides pertinent to CSULB customers has been added to Depot software pages.
If you need additional information, or have questions, problems or suggestions regarding your Software Depot experience, please contact our team.