Survey questions can be created offline using BeachBoard’s Text Format File. Follow the steps below to access a template for creating the text file.
Import Survey Questions From a CSV File
- On the Manage Surveys page, click the Question Library icon or open a survey and choose the Survey Layout/Questions tab.
- Click Import and then select Upload a File.
- If you simply want to download the CSV file to begin creating your questions, click the Download template CSV link and save the file on your computer.
- To upload a completed question file, click Browse and select the file you want to upload into the question library or simply drag the file into the designated area.
- Once selected, a pop up will prompt you whether or not the file properly imported. If successful, click on the Review link.
- Select which questions from the uploaded file you would like to import into your question library.
- Click Import All.